The ECross Kids Trainer course was created to teach a specific training method for children and adolescents. Following this course, you will be able to improve the quality and performance of your classes’ workouts if you already work with children, or you can start the development of a new business area in your gym.
Why ECross Kids?
There are hundreds of training methods for adults, but no one specifically developed for children and adolescents. Often in gyms and sports clubs the functional training methods for adults become adapted for children. That’s why ECross Kids was born: a training method designed specifically for children and teenagers!
During this course you will learn:
- A specific training method for children and adolescents
- How to organize fun and effective workouts in a short time
- How to adapt exercises and workouts to the spaces and equipment you have
- The main concepts of Children’s exercise physiology
- How to train 7 coordination skills useful for the development of motor patterns
- The best teaching techniques to be effective and clear with children and adolescents
- How to safely insert intense specific workouts, such as strength, speed and endurance
- How to safely improve mobility in young people
- How to adapt training for different age groups or different levels of training
- Networking: how to find useful contacts and collaborations to increase participation in your classes